Digital & Design Manager (April 2013 – December 2018)
- Digital Consultancy Worked alongside clients to review their current digital assets and processes and to develop new effective strategies.
- Account Management Maintained relationships with clients before, during and after projects, ensuring communication was clear, whilst building strong professional relationships.
- Website Design Managed and built sites for clients taking them through KPIs, structure, design, user experience, development, testing and launch.
- Social Media Took clients through the whole process of best practice and developed strategies for increased engagement and reach. Used analytics to feed back, adjust and adapt messages.
- Email Marketing Fully designed, built and tested responsive email templates using inline HTML best practices. Managed the quarterly eBulletin mailout to the Architects Registration Board’s 45,000 members. Used analytics to modify and adjust email content and layout in order to improve engagement.
- Graphic Design Produced brand identities, logos, packaging design and banners for clients.
- Illustration Delivered illustrated infographics for the Discovery Channel’s follow up documentary to Making A Murderer – Steven Avery: Innocent or Guilty.
- Animation Pitched, designed, animated and recorded the voiceovers for a series of videos for the Architects Registration Board, informing the public about who they are and what they do. Animated a number of brand idents for use before and after videos on social media.
Clients included: Disney, ABC Studios, Investigation Discovery, Vintage TV, Architects Registration Board, Hodder & Stoughton, Bonnie Tyler, Kristina Rihanoff, Neil & Katya Jones and Karen & Kevin Clifton.
PRS FOR MUSIC
Digital Creative Projects Executive (May 2011 – March 2013)
- Website Design Proposed, initiated and project managed the redesign and re-launch of PRS for Music M Magazine website and carried out the front-end development, build, maintenance and optimisation for the site.
- Digital Marketing Developed a full marketing strategy for the new ‘M’ website, detailing initiatives to increase traffic, build awareness and fully utilise social media to improve site stats.
- Email Marketing Project managed, redesigned and rebuilt eCRM marketing content across PRS for Music; including the newsletter, which goes out to 90,000 members monthly.
- Multimedia Strategy Management, development and creation of multimedia strategies, guidelines and content for use across the marketing and communications department. This encompassed coordinating, filming and editing interviews and performances for the M website.
- Content Management Delivered and project managed various initiatives and updates to the company website.
- Social Media Maintained and updated Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, posting content daily and managing competitions. Developed social media strategies to grow followers, increase interactions and drive traffic to the M Magazine website.
- Stats Reporting Analysis of website and social media statistics along with recommendations and insights into how to improve numbers and maximise communication channels.
REPRISE MUSIC GROUP
Digital Manager / Logistics Manager (January 2010 – April 2011)
- People Management Managed two full-time agent assistants at Reprise Music’s artist booking agency, monitoring their workload, attention to detail and ensuring deadlines were met.
- CMS Development Co-designed and project managed a fully integrated system for running the entire back-end of the agency. The system managed contacts, streamlined bookings, contracting, logistics, accounts as well as keeping artists up to date with all relevant information.
- Website and Graphic Design Built and rebranded the Reprise and subsidiary sites as well as offering those services to external clients. Included were WordPress builds, microsites and logos.
- Social Media Management Managed social media channels for artists ensuring content was regularly posted and fans were engaged and up to date.
- Logistics Oversaw and implemented logistics for over 70 artists. This included flights, accommodation, visas and itineraries. Directly involved in over 1,000 shows and 5 international tours.
- A&R which led to the signing of several acts to the bookings, sync and publishing roster.
Digital Content Manager (March 2009 – December 2009)
- Content Management Managed all digital assets for a Polydor artist’s debut album cycle. This encompassed the album launch, three singles, and tours with Take That and Lady Gaga.
- Social Media In collaboration with with the artist, maintained all social media. Pushing fans to consume exclusive content across all platforms.
- Fan Engagement and Development Interacted and responded to fans on forums, and social network sites to ensure continued fan engagement on behalf of the artist. Also interacted with the fans of acts the artist was on tour with to build awareness.
- Viral Marketing Implemented viral campaigns e.g. fans signed up to the mailing list to get a pair of decoder glasses to read secret URLs with exclusive tracks and hidden content.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
University of Surrey (2004 – 2008)
Business Management BSc Upper 2 AUS Distinction
Business Studies (A), ICT (B), Geography (B), AS Economics (B)
IDM – Digital Marketing Strategy: Define, Plan, Deliver!
Music Ally – Digital In Practice